YCDC brings to you the aesthetics of the beauty and the science of medical knowledge as a single unified service under one roof.
The skin is the largest and most visible organ in the body which acts as a physical barrier against injury as well as a mechanical barrier against invading microorganism. The texture of the skin most of the times reflect the health of the body.
Dermatology is the branch of medicine dealing with the Skin, Hair, Nails & its diseases. Dermatology also manage cosmetic disorders of the skin like Scar, Pigmentation, Hair loss, Balding and skin changes associated with ageing. Its a speciality with both medical and surgical aspect.
The aim of YCDC is to bring the best facilities in terms of medical experts and technology in the treatment of dermatological and cosmetological conditions. The pride of YCDC is a team of dedicated dermatologists who can understand your skin and address your concern for the best possible results.
- Skin Lightening / Brightening treatment
- Laser Hair Reduction
- Acne Scars / Traumatic or Surgical Scar Removal Lasers
- Acne & Pimples Treatment
- Anti-Aging Services – Botox, Fillers, Skin Tightening
- Wart / Birth Marks Removal / Moles Removal / Corn
- Scar Reduction Process
- Tattoo Removal
- Body Contouring and Sliming
- PRP – Platelet Rich Plasma
- Hair Transplantation
- Rigorously trained, well-qualified cosmetic dermatologists choose the best dermatological process, treatments, & techniques to treat the concern from inside out.
- We use advance world class technologies specially chosen and suitable for Indian Skin.
- Every treatment session is customized to suit your requirements, combining many modalities. Optimal and the best treatment parameters are used each time.
- YCDC believes in stringent and set tested protocols for efficacy and safety. The elaborate pre procedure assessment and an extensive post care checklist assure that we care.
- Treating Indian skin is a technique which our dermatologists have mastered, ensuring safety with efficacy both.
Who is a Dermatologist?
Dermatologist is the doctor who has been specially trained in the treatment of skin, hair, & nails concern post their initial 5 years of MBBS course.
Do I need an appointment to see the dermatologist?
Yes, If you have any problem relating to your Skin, Hair or Nails.
Do the doctors perform the procedures at YCDC Clinics?
Yes, our highly-experienced and knowledgeable cosmetic dermatologists handle every candidate personally and perform the procedures in assistance from the rigorously trained assisting therapists.
Is it necessary to get dermatological treatments?
Yes, just like other health concerns, dermatology is a health concern and needs to be treated in time. Skin and hair not only have aesthetic appeal but also protect our internal organ from getting harm. Hence, it is essential to take care of the skin and hair you live in.
Are the treatments done at YCDC Clinic safe?
The strictest and set tested protocols and the stringent guidelines assure to provide the safest and the most effective treatment for every skin and hair concern. Our cosmetic dermatologists have years of expertise and use only the advanced leading technologies and USFDA approved equipments.