- Hair loss causing thinning of hair or baldness is a common problem for men & women alike.
- Hair Transplantation is the most appropriate form of treatment.
- YCDC brings you a reason to smile as you would be in safe hands with its experienced, qualified & accredited hair transplantation team.
- Hair Transplantation is a surgical procedure that involves removing hair follicles from one part of the body.
- It is a simple outpatient surgery done under local anaesthesia which ensures naturally growing transplanted hair.
- And implanting them into areas with thinning or no hair.
- Human hair grows in tiny clusters (two to many )called follicular units. These are pivotal in hair transplantation.
Types of Hair Transplant
- FUT (Follicular Unit Transplantation): In this process, A strip of skin with hair is removed from the donor site(back & sides of the scalp) and it is then divided micro-surgically. Follicles are then separated from the donor strip carefully. Once that is done, the grafts are inserted into the pre-cut mini and micro-slits at the recipient area of the scalp. This is one process where large number of grafts (approximately 4000) can be inserted in a single session. The survival rate of the transplanted grafts is high and there is minimal wastage. The hair density is greater and this is a worldwide accepted procedure. Above all, this is a swift process and doesn’t consume much time.
- FUE (Follicular Unit Extraction): This is more suitable for small requirement of graft insertion (around 800-1200) and is effective in tight scalps. Here individual follicular units are extracted and inserted in the recipient thinned out areas. There are no sutures or scars involved post this process though it takes time. But on the brighter side, it heals quickly and the process is less invasive causing very less pain.
What makes YCDC Special?
- Specialized Hair Transplant Centre
- Comfortable Experience to Clients
- Positive Reviews & Testimonials
- Safety of the Client
- Compromising the quality
- Believes Delivery The Best Possible Results
Frequently Asked Questions
PRP treatment is suggested when baldness in men and women is at an early stage whereas Hair Transplantation is advised only when the baldness quotient is extreme.
Yes, this is the only known solution for bringing back a hairline and lost hair.
A common side effect is a haemorrhage which is noticed during or after the procedure. But this occurs when the surgeon is inexperienced. YCDC doesn’t have this issue thanks to the presence of highly experienced cosmetic surgeons. There could also be other effects such as thinning of hair, itching, scarring, cysts, swelling, bleeding, pain and numbness but all these are temporary.