We bring to you the aesthetics of the beauty and the science of medical knowledge as a single unified service under one roof.
A brilliant composition of the skin supports your positive vibes and gives an extremely sound feel. YCDC has a unique strategy called the propelled skin lightening solution and this is done through something many refer to as fractional Q Switched YAG laser. On the off chance that your skin has lost its sparkle because of tan or harm caused by sun exposure or pimples at that point, quit stressing without a moment’s delay since YCDC is your one stop arrangement. Skin Lightening treatment is the most developed among its sorts for any pigmentation concerns.
The objective of this treatment is to reduce excess pigmentation in the skin which brings out a healthy complexion. This is also useful in removing deeper pigmentation and deal with tan thereby leaving you with an even skin tone. If you have any marks on your skin due to over sun exposure and other external factors then this is the apt treatment. The happiest thing about it is, it also helps in maintaining your skin in a youthful condition.
- The expert cosmetic dermatologists are trained in a host of skin lightening treatment options which includes the revolutionary laser toning treatment too.
- Skin lightening with laser toning is doe with USFDA approved Q Switched YAG laser equipments.
- Every skin is different and so is its response to treatment. Hence our doctors customize the skin lightening treatment considering your skin equirements.
- The assisting therapists are rigorously trained on skin lightening treatments.
- Every YCDC Clinics is centrally and conveniently located for easy access. Also the world class facilities and the calm atmosphere would relax the candidates.
How many sessions are required and what is the duration of each session?
Generally to get optimum results one would need, an average of six sessions and each session happens at an interval of 2 weeks. The duration of each session would be thirty minutes. Post the completion of 6 sessions, maintenance sessions would be done once a month.
Is it safe and does it cause any pain?
This is absolutely safe and there is no pain involved whatsoever. No kind of anaesthesia required because of nil discomfort.
Do I need an appointment to see the dermatologist?
Yes, you do. To book your appointment at YCDC Clinics, you can contact our office by phone or use the “Contact Form” on the Website.
Which parts of the body can be treated with this?
It is not just the face but the underarms, feet, hands and even the lips can also be treated.
Will the change be obvious after treatment?
There would be no telltale signs of the treatment but post treatment session, immediate radiance is noticeable with slight lightening of the skin.
Is What are the side effects?
Absolutely none except a mild redness which goes away after fifteen minutes.
What standards are being followed at Oliva?
Oliva uses the latest equipment which is US FDA approved and every session is conducted by well trained and highly experienced therapists. Personal care and undivided attention is the strength of Oliva and the team believes in making sure you are at your best comfort.