What is Dermatology?
- Dermatology is the branch of medicine dealing with skin , Hair, Nails & its diseases.
- It also manage cosmetic disorders of the skin like Scar, Pigmentation, Hair Loss, Balding & Skin changes associated with ageing.
- Dermatologists, use various diagnostic methods & treatments to help patients maintain healthy skin & manage skin-related problems.
YCDC’s Dermatological Care
The aim of YCDC is to bring the best facilities in terms of medical experts and technology in the treatment of dermatological and cosmetological conditions. The pride of YCDC is a team of dedicated dermatologists who can understand your skin and address your concern for the best possible results.
- Chemical Peels
- Scalp Rejuvenation
- Skin Lightening / Brightening treatment
- Laser Hair Reduction
- Acne Scars / Traumatic or Surgical Scar Removal Lasers
- Acne & Pimples Treatment
- Anti-Aging Services – Botox, Fillers, Skin Tightening
- Wart / Birth Marks Removal / Moles Removal / Corn
- Scar Reduction Process
- Tattoo Removal
- Body Contouring and Sliming
- Hair Transplantation
- PRP – Platelet Rich Plasma
- Hair Loss Treatment
- Dandruff Treatment
- Male & Female Baldness Treatment
- Well Trained & Qualified Cosmetic Dermatologists
- Advanced Technology
- Safety Standards
- Pre-Procedure Assessment
Frequently Asked Questions
Dermatologist is the doctor who has been specially trained in the treatment of skin, hair, & nails concern post their initial 5 years of MBBS course.
Yes, If you have any problem relating to your Skin, Hair or Nails.
Yes, our highly-experienced and knowledgeable cosmetic dermatologists handle every candidate personally and perform the procedures in assistance from the rigorously trained assisting therapists.
Yes, just like other health concerns, dermatology is a health concern and needs to be treated in time. Skin and hair not only have aesthetic appeal but also protect our internal organ from getting harm. Hence, it is essential to take care of the skin and hair you live in.
The strictest and set tested protocols and the stringent guidelines assure to provide the safest and the most effective treatment for every skin and hair concern. Our cosmetic dermatologists have years of expertise and use only the advanced leading technologies and USFDA approved equipments.