LASER TONING for Skin Lightening
- Laser Toning is also known as Laser Facial Toning.
- It is a non-invasive cosmetic procedure.
- It is used for various skin-related concerns like skin lightening and evening out skin tones.
- YCDC has a unique strategy called the propelled skin lightening solution & this is done through as fractional Q Switched YAD Laser.
Advantages of Laser Toning
- Minimal Discomfort
- Quick Sessions
- Gradual Results
- Minimal Side Effects
- Improvement in Skin Texture
- Customized Treatment
- Expert Cosmetic Dermatologist.
- USFDA approved Q Switched YAG Laser Equipment’s.
- YCDC Clinics is centrally & conveniently located for easy access.
Frequently Asked Questions
Generally to get optimum results one would need, an average of six sessions and each session happens at an interval of 2 weeks. The duration of each session would be thirty minutes. Post the completion of 6 sessions, maintenance sessions would be done once a month.
This is absolutely safe and there is no pain involved whatsoever. No kind of anaesthesia required because of nil discomfort.
Yes, you do. To book your appointment at YCDC Clinics, you can contact our office by phone or use the “Contact Form” on the Website.
It is not just the face but the underarms, feet, hands and even the lips can also be treated.
There would be no telltale signs of the treatment but post treatment session, immediate radiance is noticeable with slight lightening of the skin.
Absolutely none except a mild redness which goes away after fifteen minutes.
Oliva uses the latest equipment which is US FDA approved and every session is conducted by well trained and highly experienced therapists. Personal care and undivided attention is the strength of Oliva and the team believes in making sure you are at your best comfort.